SOLD BY : DURGA STORE
Aloe Vera Gel has natural skin-soothing and healing properties which makes it a universal ingredient that benefits all skin types. It acts as a natural skin-hydrating ingredient and contains antioxidants that help fight skin problems like aging, skin darkening, acne, skin allergies like burns, rashes, etc.
So if you ask me how to use Patanjali aloe vera gel on face, I would say use it twice a day after cleansing your face with face wash. Patanjali Saundarya Aloevera Gel is one such product that I feel everyone should own. It helps in calming the skin affected by sunburn, insect biting, acne, etc. If you have oily skin which is much more prone to acne, then you should definitely use aloe vera gel.
- How to use Patanjali aloe vera gel for pimples?
- Patanjali’s aloe vera gel is made of aloe vera plants that are grown without pesticides. Does it help to diminish acne and pimples? Well, the antioxidants present in the gel itself help fight acne-causing bacteria.
- Also, this gel allows your skin to be oil-free by controlling excess oil secretion. You can also use it as a spot corrector for your skin by just adding a few drops (2-3 drops) of tea tree oil to 1-2tsp of aloe gel and use it as a spot corrector daily in your night skincare routine.
- How to use Patanjali aloe vera gel on hair?
- Aloe vera can also be used for hair as it will help rejuvenate and soften the hair and scalp with the minerals and vitamins that nourish hair follicles. Here are a few ways to use it:
- One way you can use the Patanjali Aloe vera Gel is by mixing it with an equal quantity of water using a spray bottle and use it as a spray that adds shine to your hair. This is one such DIY that you can easily make at home.
- Another way to use aloe vera gel is by using it as a hair masque, similar to face mask our hair also needs pampering. So a hair masque once a week will definitely give you smooth, soft, and dandruff free healthy hair. Mix 2 tbsp aloe vera gel, 1 tbsp yogurt, and ½ tbsp of honey to it. Apply this mix to your entire hair and leave it for around 20mins later wash it off with a gentle SLS free hair cleanser.