SOLD BY: DURGA STORE
Isabgol Telephone Sat Psyllium Husk, 100g
- Psyllium husk
- A natural vegetable product
- Are derived seeds by the milling process.
- Sat Isabgol contains the husk of seeds of the plantago ovata, popularly known as isabgol.
- This time-tested herb has been described in ancient Ayurvedic literature as an emollient, gentle laxative, cooling, and diuretic, hence, it is a popular household remedy for constipation.
- Sat Isabgol is superior to other isabgol preparations because the isabgol husk used in its manufacture is triple refined using Swiss technology.
- It absorbs water and swells up, due to its enhanced swelling properties, it forms an emollient gel that facilitates the passage of intestinal contents and stimulates bowel movement.
- For better results take 2 teaspoonfuls of Sat Isabgol at bedtime with water.
- Being a purely Ayurvedic medicine it is perfectly safe and free from harmful side effects nor it is habit-forming, unlike chemical laxatives.
B. G. Telephone Brand Sat-Isabgol is a natural, soluble fiber derived from the husks of Isabgol seeds. It is prescribed even by doctors to prevent constipation or to regulate bowel habits in patients with irritable bowel syndrome, diverticular disease, or haemorrhoids. It is available in a 100g pack. Take approximately 2 teaspoons or 5 to 10g Sat-Isabgol with liquids, juices, or foods of your choice.
There are no reviews yet.